At the start of your policy cover, your device must be less than three years old and supported with valid proof of purchase from a Irish VAT registered company. Your claim will be invalidated if your device exceeds the age limit or if you are unable to provide proof of purchase.
1. Your policy provides unlimited replacements and repairs per device during each 12-month period of your policy.
2. Details of any replacement device (IMEI/serial number) must be sent with proof of purchase to Mobile Phone Insurance Direct in writing or by email.
3. Your device must be less than three years old and supported with valid proof of purchase from a Irish VAT registered company.
4. Second-hand or used devices cannot be covered by our policy, regardless of where they have been purchased.
5. Policy cover is subject to payment of the premium by SEPA direct debit or credit card – premiums must be up to date other than during the cooling off period.
6. You must be a Irish resident and at least 18 years of age at the start of your policy cover.
7. In the event of fraud non-disclosure or alteration of risk, the policy can be cancelled.
8. Any claims which would be covered under any other device insurance policy.
9. If we replace your device, the damaged item falls under our possession. If it is returned or found, you must notify Mobile Phone Insurance Direct and send it to us if requested.
10. All other costs are specifically excluded that are directly or indirectly caused by the event which led to your claim unless specifically stated in this policy unless relating to airtime abuse for your device up to a maximum of €10,000.
Applying to all sections of the policy, we will not pay for: